Skip to main content

How does John Madden deal with the guilt?

Arrrgghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM a jinx!

Eric was right!

Why didn't I listen to him? Why, oh, why????

Noooooo, instead, I had to push it even further and post the custom night card of Ethier. I couldn't wait and post it two weeks after I got it, like every other card I receive in the mail. I had to go and be "relevant" and show it while Ethier was still the best hitter in baseball.

And now his pinkie is being jerky and who knows how long Ethier will be out.

Phooey.

Well, I guess there's no harm anymore in doing this. Here are a number of recently acquired Ethier cards:

Cool, huh?

I know what you're thinking. I thought of it, too. Maybe I shouldn't have done that. What if there's even worse news in the next day or so?

I can't help it. What am I supposed to do? Show Giants and Yankees?

Get well soon, Andre.

Meanwhile, I think I'll scrap the idea of putting out a video game product with my name in the title.


(Some of these cards were graciously sent by Wicked Ortega and Ryan. Thanks!)

Comments