Skip to main content

Gint-a-cuffs, the well-rested version

I'm up. I've caught some needed Zs. So what do I choose to do with the first few hours of freedom?

Yes, Gint-a-cuffs. That was an easy one. Here are Packs 2 and 3. Prepare to be mesmerized. Or not.

PACK TWO

254 - John Maine (0 points). Dinged Corners is holding a contest. Will they pick Maine?

1 - Jay Bruce (+2, favorite player list). The freshly injured Bruce, I might add. Ouch.

101 - Andrew Bailey (0 points -- but interviewed by Sooz).
42 - Mark Buehrle (0 points)
234 - Wyatt Earp (0 points). How is it possible that Earp is worth no points? He gunned down bad guys at the O.K. Corral! What is going on with this point system?

326 - Cameron Maybin (SP, +5 points). I know I like A&G and all, but this card can't compare to the Maybin OPC card.

And that's a studio shot, too. I'm breaking all the rules here.

224 - Tim Lincecum mini (+3, favorite player list mini). You need good eye sight to see what's going on with this card.

NP70 - Carlos Pena, National Pride (0 points)

PACK TWO SCORE: 10 points
TOTAL SCORE SO FAR: 29 points

Not bad. No Yankees.

PACK THREE

236 - Edgar Renteria (0 points. Worthless Giant)
230 - Torii Hunter (0 points)
260 - Louis Braille (0 points). Braille went blind as a tot after stabbing himself with his father's awl. Ow, ow, ow, OW!

16 - Josh Johnson (0 points)
120 - Edwin Moreno (0 points)
270 - Josh Outman (0 points)
340 - Richard Gatling (SP mini, +7 points). Gatling is basically the father of the machine gun. Action movie heroes are forever indebted.

NP71 - Josh Hamilton, National Pride (+4, favorite player list)
Quite a comeback at the end there.

PACK THREE SCORE: 11 points
TOTAL SCORE SO FAR: 40 points

Comments

Motherscratcher said…
40 points in 3 packs. Not too shabby.

Now excuse me while I go take the awl out of my son's hand. Who knew that a sharp ice pick looking thing used to poke holes in tough leather was a poor choice of toy for a child?